This is the official invite for the 2016 D-10 Ginnie Springs group trip.
Please plan to secure your own transportation and accommodations (AKA ride, beverages, ice, sleeping bag and/or tent, bug repellent, hater blockers). More information will be provided about food as we get closer.
The area will be reserved from Friday, April 12 – Sunday, April 14 2019. When you arrive, please indicate you are camping with the D-10 group to make sure we receive credit for the reservation (a minimum number is required). Camping fees are $23 per person, per night ($46 plus tax for the weekend). Ginnie gives a 10% discount for AAA members. You may arrive at any time on Friday or Saturday (signs will note the D-10 reserved area). Feel free to just come for the day or stay overnight (one or both nights).
If you have never been to Ginnie Springs, here is the gist: we float the lazy river (typically with an adult beverage in tow), listen to music, light a bonfire (maybe make smores), do some grilling, and repeat. It is a great time. There are showers and indoor bathrooms available, for the outdoors-challenged.
* When you arrive at the campground and pay for your camping fee, please ensure you tell them you are with the D-10 Group to ensure you have access to the reserved area.
* Limited space available so please ensure anyone who is coming is RSVP’ing to the invite so we can keep track.
* Carpooling. If you have any extra room in your vehicle to take up extra friends please note on the event wall.
* Please recycle. There will be clearly marked recycling bins. Anyone who has access to a trailer or truck who is willing to help take the recycling back to the recycling depot please let us know.
* Please clean up after yourself and respect the Springs. Every campsite will be expected to leave the area like you found it. CLEAN
We are all so excited that you are joining the group for the trip!